We do not collect and store any personal information.
MOD.STUDIO / MODPRODS.COM
Our website collects and stores basic profile information of registered users.
No credit card information is stored on our servers.
The ACO VIRTUAL mobile app uses Camera and Location permission purely in order to present an Augmented Reality view of relevant content. The Record Audio permission (Android error) is not used for any purpose - it will be removed if possible at the next update.
The TAG TOWN mobile app requires Camera permission and Location permission in order for GPS-tagged photos to be taken by the user as part of the game.
The ACO Virtual mobile app uses Camera permission in order to present an Augmented Reality view of the data. The Record Audio permission (Android error) is not used for any purpose - it will be removed if possible at the next update.
We work hard to protect Mod and our users from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Mod employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Mod unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Mod when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
- If your Mod Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Mod Apps users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Mod Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Mod if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Mod, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.