Realtime Digital Human Pipeline for Virtual Production
Previously cost-prohibitive processes now allow for small studios to create and operate digital human systems for a range of applications.
Test feasibility of an autonomous cloud rendering system that could produce high quality character animation from video game data
- Test the feasibility of scaling character animation processes using automated procedural graphics tools and motion capture data
- Explore the feasibility of using AR as a tool in the classroom for both students and for lecturers. To present characters and information as virtual “table top” interactives.
- Test feasibility of using a digital human character rig to train a deep fake algorithm to create more photorealistic result
- Test the feasibility of producing high quality volumetric video “holograms” from a 23-camera array
- Test the feasibility of a “pixel streaming” experience of digital human avatar
- Test the feasibility of a “pixel streaming” experience of digital human agent